Thursday, August 7, 2008

Spring in Autumn's Eyes

autumn_leaf_brown Among the 3, Spring is the one I think I know the least about and also whom I least understand. Kahit marami syang comments about others, sya yung taong papayag nalang s gusto ng iba to avoid conflcts and confrontations (pero madami syang comment). Nakakainis sa kanya ay clueless ata sya about the people na nagkakagusto sa kanya. Although Summer appears to attract more people, in reality equal sila ni Spring. Summer is the type that people stare at and try to catch the attention of while Spring is the type that people steal glances at.

Short term memory talaga sya pagdating sa faces & names. If you're one of those Spring can't recall, don't take it personally. You have to do something extraordinary to get remembered :p

Among the 4 of us, sya yung hopeless romantic. I think Spring still believes in "happily ever after" (I know cynical ako). As a friend, you can't count on him to point out your mistakes instead those mistakes are overlooked and you're still accepted irregardless of them.

You know I'm not the kind of friend who can just sit quietly by your side nor am I good at listening (si winter ata yun). But the friendship is cherished and appreciated.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting
and autumn a mosaic of them all.
-Stanley Horowitz

No comments: