Monday, August 18, 2008

Summer holds..

I was hopeless, wanting to save my relationship but it turned out to be another failure. We'll I guess relationship is'nt really for me.. Ganun talaga, you cant be succesfull in every field. Thanks for the special friends who always makes me smile.. For every moment that we shared, I will always cherish all of those.. Last night lalo ko naramdaman yun! I was not in the mood heading to Araneta Center but after learning na kumpleto Seasons.. Na touch ako! This is one night I will never forget. Naramdaman ko kung gano nyo ko kamahal.. Kung gano kahaba ang pasensya nyo sakin.. Syempre lalo ngayon nadagdagan ang circle of friends with Gelo and Tryke.. Hoping to touch your lives in our simple way. Seasons will always be seasons but its better having you guys around! For Gelo and Spring.. I hope everything works good for both of you! For tryke, you always make your boys cry! Hehehe.. Isang smile lang tunaw na sila! For Rygel and Artie, dadating din yan! Sigurado ako! You all deserved to be loved and happy! As for me, I will prefer to be single and try to know more about me as of the moment.. Yan tuloy di ko alam kung papano tatapusin to. Kayo kasi, you always makes me emotional.. Love you all!

3 comments:

Seasons ™ said...

sorry talaga na parang wala ako sa sarili. parang laging lipad ang isip ko. Di ako nakikiramdam ata recently. Sana mag work out lahat at makita natin yung hanap natin lahat. Love you din. - autumn

The Bachelors' Guild said...

waaaahhh,, thank you rain.. basta, ito lang maipapangako ko, i'll take care of spring, my bubu nde lang dahil sa takot ko sa inyo(hehe)... mahal ko talaga xa sobra.. kahit na may topak ka madalas, so glad na naging kaibigan kita...

Seasons ™ said...

loveyou summer... mhuah...
winter........